Coshocton Regional Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, is located in the historic community of Coshocton in eastern central Ohio. Our county and its surrounding communities offer the affordability, beauty and friendly atmosphere of a rural setting, just a short drive from Ohio’s many metropolitan attractions.
This region offers many amenities attractive to those seeking a quality, comfortable lifestyle. The region boasts:
- A variety of housing opportunities from historic neighborhood homes to new construction
- Community-supported school systems with competitive academic and athletic programs
- Athletic centers including an 80,000 square-foot indoor athletic complex
- Community park system with aquatic center and bicycle, hiking and walking trails.
- Richard Downing Airport with 5,000-foot runway.
- Central Ohio Technical College Coshocton Campus that also offers a collaborative higher education partnership with Muskingum University
- Area restaurants including wineries, casual and family dining selections.
- Two area 18-hole public courses